Thursday, February 14, 2019

Sweet Thing ~ CCMC548, CTC215


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for our new sketch over at Create with Connie and Mary Challenge.  I flipped the oval to accommodate my cake.  I'm also entering into CASEing the Catty #215 How Sweet It Is Challenge.  I'm basically caseing the colors from page 14.

No photo description available.



Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Piece of Cake
Ink: Highland Heather, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, and Daffodil Delight blends; Memnto Black, Highland Heather
Paper: Gingham Gala and Bright DSP pack, Whisper White, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Layering Oval Framelits
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny 


No comments:

Post a Comment