Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Stuck on you for 25 Years! GDP175, PP427, SS549, JUGS473



Hello stampers!  Today's card is one I made for my Husband for our anniversary.  We will be celebrating 25 years of marriage in just one week!  
I had the idea to use the Flowering Desert cactus and stamp them in a heart shape and then add little hearts on top to mimic the flowers that these kinds of cactus tend to grow.  I think it turned out so cute! 
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday, and also the themes from Global Design Project, The Paper Players, and Just Us Girls


I didn't have any stamps that already said "Stuck on You", so I used Make a Difference photopolymer stamp set to stamp STUCK ON and the YOU from Work of Art.  The little heart comes from another retired set called Best Day Ever. 

\

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Flowering Desert, Make a Difference, Work of Art
Ink: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Real Red
Paper: Stacked with Love DSP (retired), Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Glimmer Enamel Dots, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Linen Thread 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just wonderful! I love your cacti - just adorable! Thanks for sharing at JUGD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at SSC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Jenny! Love how you got the sentiment you wanted from two different stamp sets. Perfect! I just love everything about this one. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete