Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Christmastime is Here ~ HSS327, CTS346, FF0046



Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new color challenge featuring Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce. I slipped in some copper accents for added elegance.  I also used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #346 to help me with my team design card. Festive Friday's inspiration list helped me out as well.  I used Stitching, Quilting or texture, and Green.


Aren't you just in love with this new Christmastime is Here Rose?  Oh, it's so beautiful and SO VERSATILE!  I've seen so many ideas done with it lots of different ways and each one is elegant! 
I of course stuck kinda traditional.  This stamp set also offers the perfect chance to use your Stamparatus.  Once you get all the stamps set up stamping and coloring the flower is a breeze!  
The coordinating dies are fabulous too!  On this card I used my pretty label punch to showcase the sentiment and backed it with the lattice die with some copper thread looped around behind.  
It's hard to tell by the photo but the Tufted background and rose are spritzed with Champagne Shimmer spritz.  It's so shimmery and sparkly!  I just love it!


Here'a a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Christmastime is Here
Ink: Early Esspresso, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Versamark
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Copper Foil, White, Real Red
Accessories: Pretty Label punch, Rose dies, Stitched Nested Labels die, Tuffed EF, Copper Thread, Copper EP

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jenny! This is absolutely stunning! There are so many beautiful details. You hit this one right out of the park!!! I am so glad you shared with Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jenny! Thanks so much for joining us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete