Thursday, November 21, 2019

Peaceful Season's Greetings ~ CCMC588, CTC255


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Sketch Challenge.  I also used Casing The Catty's Color Case Challenge #255.  The colors I went with are Night of Navy, Old Olive Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Crushed Curry.

No photo description available.

I started off with my new Peaceful Boughs stamp set.  I'm a little late to the party with this one.....every year I tell myself that I'm only gonna get one or two new Christmas stamp sets....then I see all the samples made with them and end up buying more.  This was one of those sets. I love the coordinating dies too.  
Anyway, I stamped the boughs on a stitched white circle and colored them in with my Dark Old Olive and Bronze blends.  I lightly sponged night of  navy around the boughs.  I stamped a couple of pine cones on scrap white and colored them with blends as well.  First the dark Daffodil Delight, then filled the shadows with Bronze, then added the light Crumb Cake over all.  After I cut them out with the die, I lightly sponged the whole thing with So Saffron.
I then cut a Beautiful Boughs die from vellum cardstock, colored on the back of the vellum with my Old Olive Blend marker and then added some Ice Stampin' Glitter to the front.  I think this is SO BEAUTIFUL!  I layered that piece under my circle panel.  
For the background panel, I used the largest Stitched Rectangle die to cut out a piece of Night of Navy, sponged Night of Navy ink around the outside and stamped it with the "snowflakes" in Craft White ink.  Some Cherry Cobbler accents and the sentiment finish my card off! 


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment