Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Chunky Sparkle Rustic Snowflake ~ HSS328


Hello stampers! Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new Photo Inspiration challenge. I took inspiration from the wooden star and the decorated Christmas tree photos. 
I started out with a large diecut snowflake from Snowflake Showcase.  I sprayed it with spray adhesive and sprinkled it with ice stampin glitter. I just love the look of this! Next, I adhered two sprigs of diecut evergreen boughs and then an older retired wooden snowflake. I topped it all of with some vintage gingham real red ribbon. The whole thing is layered on a piece of wood textures DSP. 
The sentiment is embossed in white and is from the retired Wonderland stamp set.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day! 
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment