Thursday, October 1, 2020

Autumnal Country Home ~ CCMC632, FMS455


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.  This week is color week and we've got a nice, rich autumnal palette for you to play along with. 
I used Country Home, which has a nice fall feel.  I stamped the images on watercolor paper and watercolored them out of my ink pad lids with the aquapainter.
The Cajun Craze background is embossed the with the Tin Tile folder, which I adore!  It's definitely one of my all time favorites!   I brushed it with my gold metallic ink pad, which is retired.  I like the look it gives and makes the tiles pop.  The wood DSP from the In Good Taste pack picks up the Early Espresso very nicely.  
I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch to help me along with this weeks designer card.  I flipped the sketch on it's side though. 





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! Love how you colored the containers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. That is a great embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty - love the embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful fall card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the background and rustic look! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete