Thursday, October 29, 2020

Bumblebee In Good Taste ~ CCMC636, CTS395


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.  Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, and Basic Grey are the colors of the week!  
I colored my flower from In Good Taste with a blender pen using Pumpkin Pie and Bumblebee ink, after stamping it in Basic Grey.  
I used the sketch from Case This Sketch to help me along with my design team card.  I also used this sketch on my card from yesterday.  It's a good one!





Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: In Good Taste
Ink: Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee
Paper: Silver Foil, In Good Taste DSP, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Accessories: In Good Taste Elements, basic rhinestones, blender pen, Metallic Mesh ribbon, Sunflower dies, sponge, dimensionals




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny
 












 

1 comment: