Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Navy Poinsettia ~ HSS351, CTS395


Hey stampers!  Isn't this a beautiful color combo put out by Hand Stamped Sentiments?  At first I was not inspired by the combo as purple is just not one of my favorite colors to work with....but I do love Night of Navy!  I had been wanting to color the new Poinsettia Petals in blue so this was a good match!  I figured I could make my leaves Blackberry Bliss and add Bumblebee and Gold Foil sprigs.  I incorporated some chunky glitter on the flower center and the Bumblebee sprigs to make it more "holiday-ish".  I actually love the way this turned out and it could be one of my favorite cards to date!  
I used the sketch from Case This Sketch to help me out with this HSS design team card.






Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA!!! Now that is stunning. I would have not ever thought to use the color challenge like this. LOVE it. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete