Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Birthday Perks~ HSS350, PP512


I just got this cute little Press On coffee set and was super excited to use it!  I just think it's totally cute and I actually really, really like it in the fall colors!  Just right for a fall birthday!  I made this card for Hand Stamped Sentiments October Sketch Challenge.  I actually love this sketch so much too!  I was just itching to make a card with the catawampus layers and here it is!  I also used the fabulous fall colors from The Paper Players this week. 




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Press On, Buffalo Plaid
Ink: Memento Black; Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody, Cinnamon Cider, Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends; Cajun Craze
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, White, Black
Accessories: Cinnamon Cider ribbon, Circle dies, Sunflower dies, Subtle EF

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny







 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenny! This card is adorable! I was really trying to resist buying this stamp set, but after seeing this card, I have to have it! The leafy die cuts and the bow are the perfect accents. By the way, this is definitely a perfect card for the Festive Friday challenge that just went live this morning. Thank you for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is UBER-cute! What a fun way to use these colors...I can smell some pumpkin spice right now! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card Jenny! Love the lineup of coffee cups and the fun, punny sentiment! Great design too with the tilted panels. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is a seriously cool card, Jenny! Love the buffalo check and the angled panels. That it also includes coffee - no doubt Pumpkin Spice - is just the icing on the coffee cake! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete