Thursday, November 24, 2016

Simple Poinsettia ~ CCMC434, PP322, WWYS91


Wow!  Another Thursday has rolled around and you know what that means....Create with Connie and Mary!!!  Yay! (It's also Thanksgiving, but that's a whole other topic!)
This week is an interesting color trio that can go many ways...elegant, fun, masculine, fall, or Christmas! 
I chose to use gold instead of Delightful Dijon and went in the Christmas direction.  I wanted to use The Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge 322 as inspiration and heck, why not throw in WWYS#91 using Teeny Tiny Wishes as well!
I'm not sure if this is anyone else's idea of clean and simple but it is for me!  My "white space" is the stamped tone on tone crumb cake background. I know it's not that clean, but to me it's simple.



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Reason for the Season, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Paper: Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil
Accessories: Lace ribbon, Linen Thread, Nesting circle thinlits, Gold EP

I hope to see many participating this week!  
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower! So pretty for the holidays! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is so pretty! I love the color combo and that gorgeous poinsettia! So happy you joined my CAS challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jenny - I would never have thought to go vintage worth these colours yet I love the tone on tone stamping on the background panel and the lace/ribbon trim. Vintage CAS at its best with one of my favourite stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy, vintage lovliness! What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Jenny. Love the tone on tone stamping. Its definitely CAS as far as I'm concerned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the background stamping you did. Beautiful tone on tone which makes the main image pop! You have such a lovely way with embellishments. t

    ReplyDelete