Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Amazing Dazzling Flower ~ HSS284, MIUC40


Hey there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #284.
I also used the sketch from SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #40

My card came together using my new set {Beautiful Day}.  I really like this big, bold flower.  I'm super excited to play around with the butterfly that comes in this set too!  I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with my aqua painter and ink pads.  Next, I fussy cut it out.  I used a double sided adhesive sheet on the front of the flower so the colored side was sticky.  I sprinkled the whole thing with Dazzling Diamonds glitter to make it really gleam!  
I topped it all off with a sentiment from {Amazing You} and a {Celebrate You} Thinlit.....which is simply amazing!!!  
I must say that I wasn't really thrilled with this color combo at first, but I love the end result!  The colors are so rich together!


Here's a list of all my supplies.....
Stamps: Beautiful Day, Amazing You
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Black
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Eastern Palace DSP
Accessories: Glitter Enamel dots, Double sided adhesive sheets, Layering Circle Framelits, Celebrate You Thinlits, Dazzling Diamonds glitter 

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Love your creativity. Thanks for sharing. Would you be willing to do another day at the Confluence in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha, Kerry! You say the word and I'll be there!

      Delete
  2. Super pretty, love the bold colors.
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete