Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Coffee Cafe Love ~ HSS284, PP380, FF0001



Hey there stampers! Today's card is my design leader card for Hand Stamped Sentiments 284 Sketch Challenge.  I used The Paper Players Color Challenge 380 and and brand new challenge blog called Festive Friday...in fact this is their very first challenge!  I'm so happy to play along!
I chose to go with Coffee Cafe to make my fun Valentine's Day card.  I used some retired Quilted Christmas DSP as the background for the yummy cup of coffee.  Even though this was intended for Christmas I love how it can be incorporated into a Valentine's Card easily!  Red gingham is classic!  
I also incorporated lots of hearts in different sizes and textures.  I think it's pleasing to the eye.  A little bit of paper doily adds some charm.  I popped the heart sentiment and the beans up on dimensionals as well as the gingham square.

Come play along with us at HSS.  This sketch is so versatile and I'm excited to see everyone's creations!

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Coffee Cafe, Merry Cafe
Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Quilted Christmas DSP
Accessories: heart EF, Red bakers twine, Coffee Cups Framelits, White EP, paper doily

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love how you used the challenge colors, and the embossed hearts.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    I hope your Valentine is as special to you as you are to me!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in on our very first Festive Friday Challenge! I love the assortment of hearts - it really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! I LOVE all the hearts, the gingham paper, and that perfect Baker's Twine bow. Thank you for joining us at our first Festive Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Don’t forget that to earn Fest Points, you need an account on the challenge site. If you haven't already registered, just click on login/register anywhere on the challenge site to get started. https://festivefridaychallenge.com/
    Blessings,
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete