Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Frosty Winter Penguin ~ HSS331, CTS355, ATC176





Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments January Inspiration Challenge....There's something magical about wintertime!
You can see that I was inspired by the picture in the upper right corner.  
I also found inspiration in CASE this sketch #355.  I'm also joining in with Addicted to CAS: Frosty.  I think my frosty snowflakes qualify for that!




Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Playful Penguins
Ink: Night of Navy, Craft White, Smokey Slate
Paper: Night of Navy, Vellum, White
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlit dies, Ice Stampin' glitter, silver sequins, Stitched Shapes dies

Thanks for taking peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the penguin and a perfect match with the sentiment.
    Your card would fit in great with our Penguin Power Challenge over at Scribble Design. Please join us!
    http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/scribbles-designs-is-seven-come-join.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that penguin and I love the frosty colors you used! Thanks so much for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your fabulous penguin against that dark background. It really makes him pop. So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete