Thursday, January 23, 2020

Tri-Panel Tropical ~ CCMC596, IB107


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday sketch challenge.  This time it's a tri-panel sketch and our designers have come up with some awesome cards, so be sure to check out the post on Create with Connie and Mary.  I chose to incorporate the inspiration photo from Inspired By Challenge #107.  I was inspired by colors....they are so serene! I was also inspired by the simpleness of the photo, so I tried to keep my card pretty minimal....minimal for me anyway!




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Ink: Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam, Mint Macaron, Smokey Slate
Paper: Smokey Slate, Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam, Mint Macaron, White
Accessories: Balmy Blue ribbon, Beautiful Boughs die

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment