Monday, January 6, 2020

Sympathy Rose ~ CCMC330


Hello Stampers and welcome back to Hand Stamped Sentiments 2020!  We are kicking off the year with a pretty color challenge.  
My mind immediately went to flowers when I saw these colors and I've been itching to try the Christmas Rose in a non-Christmas way!  This was the perfect opportunity!  I made it a sympathy card because unfortunately I always need to have those on hand.  
I used my masks and Champagne Shimmer paint to create the elegant and subtle looking background.  The sentiment is from a retired set called Rose Wonder.  I've always loved the sentiments from that set.  I finished it off with some organza ribbon and pearls.  The card base is embossed with the basketweave EF. 



Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you'll join us over at HSS for this fun challenge!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment