Thursday, July 11, 2019

Bright Wild Rose ~ CCMC569



Hi there stampers!  This month over at Create with Connie and Mary is CASE month.  Each week we are casing a different card from the new catalog.  This weeks inspiration card is from page 132.  I was inspired by the bright, watercolored colors and layout.  I used my To A Wild Rose set, inked it with versamark, stamped it on watercolor paper, and embossed it with the new Shimmer White embossing powder.  I watercolored the blooms and leaves with my aquapainter and ink pads and then cut them out with the coordinating Wild Rose dies.  I layered all my pieces on a base of criss-crossed black glittered ribbon and white panel embossed with the Country Floral 3D EF.
I really love these vibrant colors together against the black and white.  
Lastly, I cut a vellum panel with the Stitched Nested Labels die, along with "birthday" from Well Written dies.  I embossed the "birthday" with a few layers of Shimmer Black embossing powder which coordinated nicely with the shimmery ribbon!



Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: To a Wild Rose, Well Said
Ink: Mango Melody, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Versamark
Paper: watercolor, White, Vellum
Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels die, Wild Rose die, Well Written dies, Shimmer black ribbon, Country Floral 3D

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment