Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Flirty Friendship Birthday ~ HSS320


Hello stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge 320.  I used the Hydrangea looking stamp from a Beautiful Friendship as the circle element for my card and for added interest I stuck a couple of small roses in there.  My card was originally going in a different direction with different flowers and I had already added the black mat on the background, so therefore I just added a black label embossed with white EP.  I added a few sequins to jazz things up a bit.  



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship, Hello Cupcake
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam, Versamark
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, White, Black, Tropical Escape DSP
Accessories: Pretty Label punch, White EP, self adhesive sequins, Decorative Ribbon border punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I have been having fun with this set. This is an awesome design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete