Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Rustic Pastel Wreath ~ HSS319, TFC34


Hey there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Photo Inspiration Challenge #319.  I was drawn to the photo in the upper left corner and followed it a close as I could!  I'm also participating in The Flower Challenge #34 - Pretty Pastels.




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Soft Seafoam, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, White, Retired DSP
Accessories: Bouquet Bunch dies, Well Written dies, Metallic Pearls, Linen Thread, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the rustic wreath with the colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used linen thread to make your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful...love the rustic look and the barnboard bkg.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete