Thursday, August 1, 2019

Accented Friendship Hello ~ CCMC572, ATSM352


Hello stampers!  Another Thursday has rolled around and that means it's time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge!  It's a sketch this time. 
I also was inspired by Addicted to Stamps and More Make Your Mark Challenge #352
I picked the Accented Blooms stamp set and then randomly picked out blends markers to color it in with.  I ended up with Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, and Mint Macaron.
After I stamped and colored the image, I fussy cut it out.  I popped it up on a Very Vanilla die cut circle that was run through the big shot with the Subtle 3-D folder.  I backed it all with a scallop circle cut from Highland Heather cardstock.  The main image is fixed on a Daffodil Delight DSP background with a mat of Gorgeous Grape.  The sentiments were stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink.  A width of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon finished everything off.  




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't be pleased to get this delightful card in the mail, Jenny. Love the colouring and the tulle ribbon is a perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete