Friday, August 2, 2019

Terracotta Robin ~ JAI468, CTC239, CI60



Hi there stampers!  I've made another "just for fun" card and combined three challenges in one.  First of all Casing the Catty 239 ~ I cased the layout of the upper left bunny card.  For the second Just Add Ink challenge, Just Add C, I just added Chirp, as in this cute little bird from Free As a Bird.  Last, I used the amazing color combo from Colour Inkspiration 60 ~ Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, and Blueberry Bushel.
I just adore water-coloring the birds and flower from this set!  

No photo description available.




Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Free as a Bird
Ink: Petal pink, Blueberry Bushel, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, Stazon Black
Paper: Watercolor, Petal Pink, Petal Pink DSP, Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Groovy Grapefruit pearl, Decorative Ribbon border punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet card Jenny. Lovely watercolouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely watercoloring Jenny! I love that you accented your panel with a flower in the same colours as the bird. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - I really like the water colouring. I lovely layout that really makes the Bird the Hero. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete