Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Father's Day Dashing Deer ~ CTC240, JUG499


Hey stampers!  I needed to create a card to enter into my county fair, so I took my que from Casing the Catty and cased this card on page 48 of the big catalog:
I stuck to similar colors but used a different stamp set.  
I also figured I'd join Just Us Girls #499 Summer.  I'm thinking outside the summer box here.  My card features deer grazing in a summer meadow and Father's Day is also in summer, so there you go!


No photo description available.



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Dashing Deer, Winter Woods, Waterfront, Well Said
Ink: Balmy Blue, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Pacific Point, Watercolor, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, White
Accessories: Leaf Punch, Linen Thread, Woodland EF

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment