Thursday, August 15, 2019

Waterfront Masculine Birthday ~ CCMC574, SSC211


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create With Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge.  I also used the colors from Sunday Stamps Challenge 211


I needed a masculine Birthday card so I chose to go with my Waterfront set and make a nice mountain meadow scene.  I used Petal Pink and Terracotta Tile for the sky and sun, Early Espresso for the mountains, Crushed Curry for the meadow ground, and Pretty Peacock for the evergreen trees.  
I accented everything with Terracotta Tile cardstock and DSP, as well as Wood Textures DSP.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Jenny! You have created an amazing and gorgeous scene here - perfect manly birthday card! Love that woodgrain background, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is so so beautiful! You certainly rocked the color challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete