Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Country Home Sympathy ~ HSS321, CTC241


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #321 featuring Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, and Soft Suede.  I needed a sympathy card for a good friend whose mother just passed, so I took advantage of the rich, pretty colors and created a nice bouquet.  I also used the layout of the bottom left card on page 101 for Casing the Catty #241.  I'm actually loving this layout and will probably use it again!  

No photo description available.

I started out by stamping my images from Country Home in Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I colored in the images with Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, Bronze, and Ivory Blends markers.  I cut it all out with a Stitched Nested Label die.  
I randomly stamped the leaves and branches image on the card base with Cherry Cobbler ink before adhering a 5"x 3 3/4" piece of Wood Textures DSP embossed with the Tin Tile folder.  
A little bit of retired Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, a library clip, some linen thread and a little swatch of vellum round out the details on this card. 
The sentiment is from Well Said and stamped in Soft Suede ink. 


I decorated the inside with a bit of leftover DSP, ribbon and some stamping.


Stamps: Country Home, Well Said
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, Bronze and Ivory Blends markers, memento black, Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, and Soft Suede
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Wood Textures, White, Vellum
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, Linen thread, Tin Tile 3-D folder, Library Clip, Stitched Nested Labels die 

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. I really like this set Jenny and wouldn't have thought to use it for a sympathy card - I'm sorry you had to but it's a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete