Thursday, April 16, 2020

Birthday Pickup ~ CCMC608, PP486



Hey there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge. Isn't this a cute one?  I really like it and think I'll probably return to it sometime in the future. 
I also used the color combo from The Paper Players.....well sorta.  I wanted to color the truck with my blends markers and I only had Daffodil Delight and Balmy Blue.  I also used Crumb Cake for the neutral.  My card combines blue, yellow, and a neutral anyway!


I'm gonna let you in on a secret.....the little linen bow is hiding a mistake.  When I stamped the balloons I didn't get them stamped close enough to the bed of the pickup.  there was a slight gap, so I added the bow to disguise it!  You'd never know!  
I need to use this set more...it's so cute!


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Let It Ride
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, light Smokey Slate, and light Black Blends markers
Paper: White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, and Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stitched Nested Labels, Subtle EF

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I love the crumb as your neutral. That truck is fabulous and I love the layout, too! I also LOVE that sentiment. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete