Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Ornate Florals ~ HSS338, JUGS533



Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new sketch challenge created by yours truly!  I took this opportunity to play with my new Ornate Garden Suite.  I followed the inspiration photo from Just Us Girls for my color palette, using Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Rococo Rose, and Granny Apple Green.  I colored the image with my Blends markers in the coordinating colors.  
After coloring the Ornate Style stamp I fussy cut it out.  I cut a black mat from the Ornate Layers dies and adhered it all to a white base embossed with the Ornate Floral EF.  The Ornate Thanks set has many, many options for thank yous and I absolutely love the script font!  Everything coordinates so well together! 



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Love those background panels and that bunch of flowers is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real beauty! So in love with that ornate frame and you did great coloring too! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete