Thursday, April 2, 2020

Great Pair ~ CCMC606



Hi there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's latest challenge, which is a sketch.  I had some fun with this one!  The images are fun and super easy to color with Blends markers.  
I used Animal Outing set and chose the "Together We Make A Great Pair" sentiment.  At some point I'll give this to someone I've worked on a project with or something!
I wanted to keep the card fairly simple in case I decided to give it to a man.....like my husband or sons!  I think in that case the less accessories the better.




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Animal Outing
Ink: Memento Black;  Bronze, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz blends
Paper: Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, White
Accessories: Animal Friends dies, Layering Circles dies, Layered Leaves EF

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment