Thursday, April 30, 2020

Bold Fast Florals ~ CCMC610, AYSI224, TGIF261


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge #610.  Can you believe we are up to 610 challenges?  Wow!  I think I started with the design team when we were in the 300's.  Pretty amazing!
Speaking of pretty amazing, just look at this designer paper from the Ornate Garden suite!  It's so pretty!  I kept my design pretty similar to the sketch...the only variation is my sentiment strip is a little longer than the one on the sketch.  This card came together super fast so I'm also joining up with As You See It Fleet Florals Challenge.  This card took me just under 10 minutes to make!
It also fits into the TGIF use your words die cut challenge!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Pretty DSP always helps in a speed challenge. The embossed card front is a nice addition. Thank you for joining us at As You See It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job, Jenny! That DSP and the embossed card front really work well together. The colours are so warm! Thanks for getting your adrenaline racing with our speed challenge at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jenny - DSP is most definitely your friend in a speed challenge! Thanks for playing along with our speed challenge over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when the paper does most of the work, and such pretty paper it is! Thanks for playing with As You See It's Speed Stamping challenge this week! Cool sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete