Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dynamic Duos #30

 
This is my design team card for this weeks Dynamic Duos Challenge #30 using Midnight Muse and Silver.  I have to say thay Midnight Muse is one of new favorite colors!  All the new In-Colors this year are super fun!
Make sure you check out the blogs of the other design team members!
I tried to stay true to the challenge this week using only white as an extra color. 
My jumping off point was this fabulous snowflake punch strip, which was made with a tool called the Fiskars Advantage Punch System.  The tool belongs to a friend of mine and she was gracious enough to let me take it home and play with it for a few days.  I figured it would be perfect to use the snowflakes in this challenge. 
Once I had my snowflake theme in place, I added the other elements from there. 
 
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: none
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink: none
Accessories: Fiskars Advantage Punch System, Lacy Brocade EF, Snow Flurry die, Lots of Tags die, Extra Large Oval punch, Silver Hodgepodge Hardward, Silver cord, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a wonderful Saturday everyone!
Jenny
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Jenny, those die cuts are amazing! Such a striking, sparkly card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really pretty. I love the decorative snowflake die cut with the embossing and sparkly DP beneath it. And the snowflake focal point is beautiful with the ribbons and button you used. Love it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflakes! I don't need anymore tools so I'm not even going to look...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've used the ribbon slide in the centre of the snowflake and the layer of silver cord over the ribbon works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, that strip of snowflakes is gorgeous, and I like all the little details. Lots of gorgeous texture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snowflake punched strip is awesome, love this card!!

    ReplyDelete