Thursday, November 8, 2012

Glittery Girly Birthday ~ RS36

 
This card is for Retro Sketches 36.  I fell in love with the sketch the moment I saw it and will be using it many, many more times!  There are so many different directions you could go with this!  I'm also in love with the color combo of pink and navy.  For this card I used Primrose Petals and what I thought was Midnight Muse, but after closer examination turned out to be Night of Navy.  Whatever, it's navy blue and I like how it turned out!
The happy birthday is a single stamp I just purchased from Stampin' Up.  They are running a promotion right now where you can purchase popular singular stamps.  This one's from a set called You're Amazing.  It's a great way to stock up on stamps that you would use frequently buy might not want to purchase the whole set.  What a great idea. 
Ok. Now let's talk about the glimmer paper.  It's out of this world sparkly and pretty!  I love the punch it adds to a card. 
 
 
And, let's not forget about the fabulous Antique Faceted Buttons.  Amazing.  With the addition of the rhinestones, this card has bling coming out it's ears!  I love it that way!  I really wish the photos would do it justice....it's just sooooo sparkly!
 
Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: You're Amazing Birthday Single
Paper: White, Primrose Petals, Night of Navy, Silver Glimmer, Primrose DP
Ink: Antique Faceted button, rhinestones, Big Dots EF, Floral Frames die, Primrose Satin Stitched ribbon
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a safe and warm evening!  Here in Montana we are hunkering in getting ready for a good old fashioned blizzard.  I've got my supply of milk and other essentials in case we can't get to town for a couple of days!  If we get snowed in that just means I get more stamping time!
Jenny
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment