Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lovely Trees Sympathy ~ RS35

 
This card is for Retro Sketches #35
I pretty much took the sketch literally and used trees.  I just bought this Lovely as a Tree set not too long ago and thought it was fitting.  I've also been on a bit of a vellum kick lately.  I really havn't used it in years, so it's fun to pick it back up again and play around.  I stamped the tree image in Black Stazon ink, then added the sky and grass colors with chalk and a dauber.  I've been in need of so many sympathy cards lately (unfortunately), so I've been trying to make a variety of masculine and faminine ones.  This one would be for a man because of the blue tones.  I used the new in-color Midnight Muse (which I love!) and Baja Breeze, plus a splash of Crumb Cake.
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Card Chatter Sympathy (CTMH)
Paper: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, White, Vellum
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: chalks, Provo Craft EF, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Paper Piercing Essentials pack, Silver brads
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a super-duper day!!!
Jenny
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenny
    I love all the layers on this card, the strip of vellum looks great too.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete